Life Time Talks - Training
Episode #57 - Two-Time UFC Heavyweight Champion - Frank Mir
Apr 13, 2021
Join UFC Legend Frank Mir, who was two-time UFC Heavyweight Champion, has the record for the most finishes, the most submission victories in UFC Heavyweight history as well as the fastest finish in the HW division and Jason Stella discuss...
- How has being a multi-sport athlete help you?
- How have you learned to Overcoming Adversity throughout your career/life!
- How have to taught yourself to win a fight after being disorientated by a punch, elbow or kick.
- Conditioning is vital to the fight game, looking back what worked and what didn’t?
- How has your experience at LifeTime impacted your overall health and happiness over the past few years?
- Why did you go Vegan and what results did you find.
- What’s changed now that you went back to more paleo?
- Explain how you feel now that you are coaching your daughter Bella
- Who was your toughest opponent during your time in the UFC?
- What really happened between you and Brock Lesnar?
- You are the co-main event at the Triller Boxing card in ATL GA on April 17th. There has been a last minute change from fighting Antiono Tarver, to Cruiser weight champion Steve Cunnigham. How have you trained for this fight differently and how have you had to adjust to a change in opponents?
Link to April 17th Fight - https://www.fite.tv/