Episode #75 - Byron Katie (The Work) - A simple process that will change your Life
August 02, 2021
No matter what the situation, our minds have a tendency to think negatively. For most, it spirals into self – sabotaging, thoughts, feelings, then actions.
Almost everyone in the world has struggled with this. When our thoughts and feelings take us to a dark place, causing us to react in ways that become detrimental to our health and relationships.
Today’s guest is going to talk about a “simple yet powerful practice” of LOOKING DEEPLY INTO THE CAUSE OF ALL SUFFERING AND HOW YOU CAN END IT, called The Work.
Join Byron Katie and Jason Stella discuss....
- The story on how she came up with “The Work”
- Meeting Your Internal Wisdom,
- What is the process?
- Q1. Is it true?
- Q2. Can you absolutely know that it’s true?
- Q3. How do you react, what happens, when you believe that thought?
- Q4. Who would you be without that thought?
- The Turnaround
- Why is it vital to go through The Work and ensure you Write down the information, opposed to just thinking it through the process?
- What are the most common road-blocks that people face when going through The Work?
Everything you need to do The Work is available to you free on this website.
The Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet and other downloadables are available by clicking the in the top right corner of every page of this website.
The Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet
A guide for putting mind on paper. Modified versions for children and teens are available as well.