Episode #81 - Dr. Ashley Lucas - The Ultimate Weight Loss secrets
September 20, 2021
Join Dr. Ashley Lucas, author of the book "The Ultimate Weight Loss Secrets" and Jason Stella discuss....
- Why you view weight loss as an addiction recovery process?
- Why she believes that weight gain isn’t our fault?
- Why we experience the yo-yo phenomenon?
- Why is weight loss so much more complicated than calories in and out?
- Why is a holistic approach to weight loss, behavioral therapy, essential for successful weight loss
- Carbohydrate tolerance levels?
- How does stress impact weight loss?
- What causes cravings and hunger and what should you do to get rid of those?
- Questions to consider regarding the behavioral work associated with weight loss!
More about Ashley....
- PhD in Sports nutrition and chronic disease and is also a Registered Dietitian (RD).
- She helps those who have failed over and over again with previous weight loss attempts to finally find long term success!
She comes to the field of nutrition and weight management with a unique background as she was previously a professional ballet dancer.
- Her career was constantly met with injury and a struggle to meet the required ballet-specific body type.
- As a result, she retired from her professional dancing career, understood the importance nutrition played in her own athletic performance, and started along her path to becoming an expert in the field of nutrition and wellness.
- Following 15+ years of research and clinical practice, Her approach focuses on metabolic wellness, inflammation reduction, and behavioral/emotional support that creates profound sustainable transformation in the body and mind.
- Facebook for Dr. Ashley Lucas:
Dr. Ashley Lucas @DrAshleyLucas
Dr. Ashley Lucas Instagram: @Dr_AshleyLucas Facebook:
PHD Weight Loss @PHDWeightloss Twitter: @PHD_WeightLoss Instagram: @phdweightloss