Episode #87 - Movement Assessments - Dr. Gary Gray
November 08, 2021
Join Dr. Gary Gray, founder of the Gray Institute and founder of Applied Funcational Science and Jason Stella discuss...
- History & types of Movement Assessments from a Physical Therapist / Personal Trainer standpoint
- How does the movement assessment you created (3DMAPS ) differ from the rest?
- Explanation of Applied Functional Science / The Science of Movement
- What are Transformational Zones and why movement assessments that do not look at them are not truely assessing movement.
- What Chain Reactions are and why they are essential in understanding movement
- Mobility & Stability – Mostability analysis