Join Vice President of Brand Development and Strategic Programs for The Egoscue Method Brain Bradley and Jason Stella discuss.....
- How has having the belief of “Things happening for you vs. To You?” changed your life?
- Tools & skills he has learned from his regular and high profile (Tony Robbins, Connor McGregor, etc) clients that are essential for long term success.
- What are a few of the most important tips you can give Fit Pro’s?
- The importance of focusing on Mental, Emotional and Physical behaviors to become highly successful.
- What is Egoscue Method &How applying the methods can help people improve their success.
- Examples of a few vital Egoscue exercises to improve posture.
More about Brian.
- Brian is on a mission to help millions of people learn how to live healthier, pain-free lives and achieve complete fitness.
- A frequent speaker at industry events, he presents, consults, and conducts training with corporations, organizations, and nonprofits on the topics of chronic pain, healthy living, and high-level performance.
- His clients include the Tony Robbins Companies, Bulletproof Radio, YPO, the Seattle Study Club, the PGA, MLB, the NBA and the NFL. Brian has been studying “true” biomechanics and human anatomy using The Egoscue Method for 30 years.
- As the Posture-Pain-Performance coach and motivational speaker, he has spoken in more than 100+ countries, promoting a myriad of healthy principles for achieving success in all areas of personal and professional life.
- Brian believes that real and lasting change can happen when we commit to health as a lifestyle. His postural training, fitness experience and engaging personality get people of all ages moving and digging deep to get their best results.
www.egoscue.com , IG: @TheBrianBradley @EgoscueMethod , FB: @TheBrian Bradley @TheEgoscueMethod