Join best selling author and founder of Keto Kamp Ben Azadi and Jason Stella discuss....
1. What is Intermittent Fasting (IF) and why it works?
2. The benefits you can expect from doing IF properly?
3. How should it be performed? Is it different for men vs. women? Size of person?
4. Explain the quote “Nobody dies from diabetes, They die from the degenerative diseases connected to it”
5. What is the “The George Costanza Effect”
6. What is Keto Flex and the three step process
- Identify interference
- Remove the interference
- Allow your body to heal
Other topics discussed...
1. Coffee…how should it be used, if at all during IF
2. Best & Worst Fats..Why?
3. What is inflamation and what are some of the worst foods that cause it?
More about Ben
• In 2008, Ben Azadi went through a personal health transformation of shredding 80 pounds of pure fat. Ever since, Ben Azadi, FDN-P, has been on a mission to help 1 billion people live a healthier lifestyle.
• Ben is the author of four best-selling books, Keto Flex, The Perfect Health Booklet, The Intermittent Fasting Cheat Sheet, and The Power of Sleep. Ben has been the go-to source for intermittent fasting and the ketogenic diet.
• He is known as 'The Health Detective' because he investigates dysfunction, and he educates, not medicates, to bring the body back to normal function.
• Ben is the founder of Keto Kamp; a global brand bringing awareness to ancient healing strategies such as the keto diet and fasting.
• Ben is the host of a top 15 podcast, The Keto Kamp Podcast; and the fast growing Keto Kamp YouTube channel with over 125,000 subscribers.